Choose the Arizona social media marketing agency that gets results.
There are 2 ways that social media can go wrong.
- You look like a self promotional douche because all you ever do is talk about how great you are.
- You make lots of friends and everyone thinks you're a great company, but you never get any business from it.
The reason we are the most trusted Arizona social media marketing agency is because we are committed to making sure neither of those things happens to you. All of our clients get a unique social media strategy, built upon the following principles.
- Add Value - You don't want your social media interactions to look like thinly veiled attempts to say, "remember me... we do this... we're great at it!" Instead you want people to think, "Gee, that was helpful... that was funny... that was awesome!"
- Build Relationships - Part of the ROI of social media is that you can get very close to your clients and prospects. You can glean information or ask them directly for about their lifestyle and modify your positioning accordingly. You can find out what they like about your offering and what they would like to improve. In seeking their input, they will be more likely to buy from you again (or for the first time). Getting this information by email, phone, snail mail, focus groups, and other methods is both more difficult and more costly.
- Promote Others - What goes around comes around. When you promote another individual or business, you can bet that they will do the same for you. Opportunities to promote other people include events and conferences, achievements, or just shout outs.
- Be Authentic - You must not pretend to be something you are not, and you must not hide what you are. People engage in social media because they want to socialize. Talking to a corporate avatar with no personality doesn't really fit the bill.
- Participate in the Conversation - This is true not only when the topic of conversation is what makes you money, but also when the conversation is just for fun or is about something your prospects and customers truly care about.
- Ask for business - If you are doing all the things discussed above, then it's perfectly acceptable to openly ask for referrals on occasion.
- Be Advanced - Don't limit yourself to simply creating a profile and posting. Nearly all social media sites, including Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Facebook, have created ways for you to build custom functionality on their site (such as Facebook applications[link]) or to integrate their information with your site. Doing so will set you apart from the competition by providing rich interaction for your clients and prospects, and providing you with better ways to interact with their data. This is perhaps the most important factor in setting us apart from other social media firms and making us the most highly regarded Arizona Social Media Marketing agency.
The first step in setting up a social media marketing strategy is a 2-hour consultation with one of our internet marketing strategists. Call us or fill out the form below to find out more.
P.S. While we're located in Arizona, we can and do help clients from all over the world!