Powerful Arizona CRM consultants just get the job done.
The promises of customer relationship management systems are truly compelling:
- Organize marketing campaigns
- Keep better track of leads
- Nurture prospects and prepare them for serious sales interaction
- Store data about prospects and customers to make your communications more relevant
- Track interactions with your website and emails to learn more about what type of messaging works with different people
- Maintain contact over time to increase loyalty and referrals
Who wouldn't want that!? The problem is that many companies get a hard dose of reality when it comes to choosing, building, and implementing CRMs. They get overwhelmed by choices, database design, APIs, tutorials, and driving consistent usage by employees. Sure Spark Arizona CRM consultants can help.
We don't care what system you use. We are qualified to help you get the most out of Microsoft Dynamics, Infusionsoft, Saleforce, ACT, Goldmine, Highrise. We can help you evolve your custom CRM, and we can even help you build a fully customized customer relationship management solution from scratch. We offer the following broad categories of services:
- CRM selection and implementation services - If you have yet to choose a CRM we can help you find the best solution for your needs and your budget. If you already have a CRM we can help you take it to the next level. This includes importing and merging data, cleaning up data and removing duplicates, creating automation sequences (also known as workflows and follow up sequences), preparing campaigns, segmenting customers, creating and importing email templates, and more.
- CRM training - In short, instead of doing the things above, we can teach you how to do them yourself. We can also teach your team shortcuts to make the application more appealing, helping to drive consistent adoption across the organization.
- Custom CRM Design and Applications - Perhaps the most important thing in order to drive adoption of CRM systems and achieve maximum ROI is that the system be integrated with your other software programs. If it doesn't synch with your calendar software, admin professionals will be annoyed to no end. If it doesn't synch with your order entry software, your sales people will fight tooth and nail to avoid using it. If getting the data into your accounting system is a pain, your finance team will put their heads on their desks and cry like babies. Unfortunately, out of the box, none of the software listed above is going to handle these things perfectly. The good news is that nearly all of them provide the ability to write custom programs. These custom programs can frequently be the glue between your website, your productivity tools, your sales and service software, your accounting, and all the other software you invest in to make your business go. In this way, many different program can function like a unified ERP program (enterprise resource planning, e.g. SAP).
But sometimes, it's too difficult or costly to unify separate systems. Or maybe you want to keep track of data in a way that the system just can't be made to support. In such cases, you may want to build your own CRM/ERP from scratch. These systems have the advantage of being 100% customizable to your exact specifications. If you can dream it, it can be done. Custom dashboards, custom reports, and other interfaces unique to your business are easily achieved. We are the most qualified Arizona CRM consultants to make your dream of a smoothly running specialized system a reality.
As you can see, a lot goes into getting the most from your CRM software, and we hope you'll let us help you do just that. The first step in the process is to spend 30-60 minutes discussing your requirements. So give us a buzz, send us an email, or fill out the form below.